October 4-5, 2022 | Indian Wells, CA
CEATI’s Annual Distribution Conference (formerly Smart Grid Conference) will focus on utility best practices, tools, and technologies to improve planning and operations and ensure business success in a world towards net-zero emissions and future markets. The 5 main themes for the conference are:
- Non-Wires Alternatives (NWA) to efficient and reliable operations
- Electrification of Transportation- a threat or opportunity for distribution grids?
- Distributed Energy Resources (DER)
- Taking advantage of digital transformation to improve infrastructure Asset Management on distribution grids – Improving the load factor of the grid
- Cyber security for Distribution Grid
For more information visit: https://www.ceati.com/event/distribution-conference