UNPARALLELED 5G NETWORK PLANNING
To drive the new 5G telecommunications world, accurate and reliable geospatial data is more critical than ever before. VeriDaaS is bringing the future of spatial analytics data and mapping to the world’s most advanced telecom companies with our next generation High-Definition Geiger Mode LiDAR.
SEE WHAT YOU DON’T KNOW YOU’RE MISSING
Geiger Mode uniformity, with thousands of sample points and measurements, processes a uniform matrix of points for incredibly high-resolution output.
- Collected at 30 PPMS or higher
- Vertical accuracy less than10 cm
- Horizontal accuracy less than 30 cm
VeriDaaS’ Geiger Mode LiDAR sensors capture data from every direction compared to traditional linear LiDAR.
- Objects are captured without regard to shape, including power poles, telephone lines and small narrow structures
- Detection of fine details enables better planning with greater precision
Geiger Mode LiDAR’s oversampling of trees and foliage enables unmatched canopy density data capture.
- Predictive growth modeling achieved through richer data collection of canopy height and species
- Datasets not only provide the best line-of-site modeling available, but also enable users to see through, around and beneath the canopy to identify structures and ground points often hidden in other data sets.
VERIDAAS 5G ADVANTAGES
VeriDaaS’ Telecommunications Solutions leverage the breadth and accuracy of our dataset to provide the most exact tools for RF planning and network optimization. Whether it is planning LTE small cells in an urban environment or creating a nominal design to understand spectrum costs, VeriDaaS provides the best solutions, no matter what your need. Additionally, the uniformity of our data across the United States creates efficiencies in incorporating a single dataset into your analysis, easing use and improving results.
- Geodata for RF and microwave planning and optimization in simulation tools
- High degree of precision for detecting and extracting features into 2D/3D polygon and raster surface for buildings, bridges, and vegetation for planimetric and vertical accuracy less than 1m
- Pre-and post-sales support in your time zone
VEGETATION / CANOPY PENETRATION
The ability to define canopy properties accurately (location, height, crown diameter and biomass) is important for rigorous LOS and predictive growth modeling, as well as assessment of Quality of Services from RF signal propagation.
30 PPSM RESOLUTION
VeriDaaS’ High-Definition LiDAR Technology, long duration aircraft fleet, and unmatched data processing center combine to enable us to provide a highly accurate nationwide dataset at 30 ppsm. From this uniform dataset, we can create custom resolutions to match existing modeling constraints, highly accurate polygon layers, clutter maps, and a host of derivative products to enable customers to accurately model their networks.
|Vert Acc (RMSEZ)||< 10cm||6.2 cmm|
|Horz Acc (RMSER)||< 30cm||17.2 cm|