Remote or Denver, Colorado
As a member of our Sales Team, you will work collaboratively to sell data to customers across multiple market sectors, focusing on local, county and state Government, utility, and commercial customers across the nation. As part of the Sales Team, you will be responsible for prospecting to identify and close sales of high-density LiDAR data. We are seeking a “hunter” to perform outbound sales to secure new geospatial sales, as well as sales of existing off-the-shelf geospatial data.
- Support the development of a “Go-to-Market” campaign for the sale of existing off-the-shelf geospatial data
- Win new clients by identifying key target accounts in assigned territory who have a need for geospatial & remote sensing solutions
- Prospect and develop capture plans that result in opportunities to contract/partner with those clients.
- Clearly articulate the strength and value proposition of the company and product offering
- Develop and maintain a healthy pipeline of opportunities for business growth
What We Need
Position Description and Expectations
- Demonstrate a thoughtful understanding of industry knowledge and how geospatial and remote sensing technologies apply to initiatives and trends
- Conduct market research in targeted vertical markets
- Successfully develop and execute a process for new lead generation and qualification
- Work closely with the VP of Sales to provide support to existing channel partners
- Successfully execute the sales process for all opportunities
- Register the company with procurement portals and monitor RFP announcements
- Effectively utilize and leverage the company’s CRM to manage opportunities and drive the buying process
- Maintain leads and opportunities in CRM (Salesforce)
- Provide regular sales updates on named opportunities and activities as required to VP of Sales
- Support proposal development efforts as required
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Knowledge of business social media platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, engineering, or a geospatial field (e.g., remote sensing, GIS, photogrammetry, etc.)
- Five or more years of sales and/or technical pre-sales experience providing geospatial data or technology solutions to clients or other type of sales.
- Understanding of remote sensing data acquisition technologies, enterprise-level GIS platforms, geospatial applications development, integrated geospatial solutions
- Knowledge of utility and Government vertical markets
- Sales experience with SaaS product offerings
Professional References Required
Competitive base salary commensurate with experience and education background. A comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO).
To apply to this position, please use the form on this page. No phone calls, please.