Who We Are
VeriDaaS is an innovative Colorado-based company founded on the belief that there’s a better way to collect, distribute, and extract value out of geospatial data. To make this a reality, we have initiated a nationwide collection of LiDAR data at unprecedented accuracy for the Continental U.S we call VeriMAP. With that as our foundation, we are collecting additional datasets including hyperspectral and 3D images. These datasets are being seamlessly layered together to facilitate new usages and applications while our proprietary Data-as-a-Service (DaaS) platform is a game-changer delivering data and software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications to our clients.
VeriDaaS has embarked on an ambitious plan to deliver geospatial solutions never before seen in the industry! Want in on this exciting opportunity? Join our determined, fun, cutting-edge team where you’ll love going to work every day and go home happy that you are a part of a movement – not just a job.
What We Need
The successful candidate will manage projects from business development and sales to project execution, quality control and delivery. As a member of the foundation team developing VeriDaaS presence in the LiDAR and geospatial solutions arena, you will be required to step out of your comfort zone, roll up your sleeves and take care of duties that might not normally fall within the job description but are essential in the ongoing success of VeriDaaS.
Initially, above and beyond the typical project management duties, the job requires support in standing up a pivotal program named VeriMAP, a US country-wide Geiger-mode LiDAR dataset. Working closely with the VeriDaaS Product Management Team, the Project Manager will establish the US-wide acquisition/feature extraction block structure, specifications, and help drive the production of key primary datasets as part of the program.
Responsibilities and Role
- In collaboration with Acquisition, Processing and Delivery Management, develop VeriMap, budgeting, scope, subconsultant coordination and other engineering support services
- Manage and provide technical guidance for LiDAR projects and tasks in any VeriDaaS discipline area
- Ability to work with all levels of management, consultants, team members, clients and suppliers
- Work with Sales/Marketing to build and nurture client relationships
- Support the development of proposals, including specifications, budget, negotiations, subcontract management, delivering geospatial solutions to varied industries that include (but are not limited to) telecommunications, energy, automotive, and insurance industries
- Manage project delivery, QA/QC, and technical guidance for projects through coordination with internal and external stakeholders
- Generate reports and metrics necessary to ensure projects are on time and on budget, but more importantly, ensure project status is communicated throughout the organization so that corrective actions can take place in a timely manner
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience with geospatial solutions (special consideration will be given to those possessing a LiDAR, acquisition, processing, data delivery background
- Working knowledge of geospatial software solutions such as Arc Info, ArcGIS, Global Mapper, LP360, or other industry specific elevation dataset review/manipulation software
- Can work both collaboratively and independently as required
- Bachelor’s degree in a Surveying/Geomatics or related curriculum
- Strength in communication, presentation, negotiation and problem-solving required
- PMI certification or willingness to pursue is highly desired
- If you are a multi-tasker and can focus on priorities with limited supervision – we want to speak with you!
Competitive base salary commensurate with experience and education background. A comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO).
To apply to this position, please use the form on this page. No phone calls, please.