Geiger-mode LiDAR , A Powerful New Approach
VeriDaas’ partnership with L3Harris Technologies has created a new generation of high-density LiDAR data, built on the ability to achieve previously “premium” point cloud collection faster, more accurately, and more cost-effectively. In setting a new standard for quality and speed, VeriDaaS’ Geiger-Mode LiDAR also creates opportunity to utilize richer data in new and innovative ways.
We are collecting an unprecedented level and scope of geospatial data through our Hi-Definition Geiger-mode systems. It enables levels of collection efficiency, detail and accuracy rarely seen on the market.
Our standard off-the-shelf high-density LiDAR data is 30 points per square meter (ppsm) to 50 ppsm, however this data can be processed at multiple levels of resolution to meet your requirements and achieve your project or mission goals.
+ Platform Imagery Comparison
Classified Point Cloud Data
- Planned Aggregate Nominal Pulse Density ~ 2-100 pulses/m2 as defined by customer
- Photon Collects
- Data Format in LAS 1.4
- LAS 1.4 Classification: Class 1, 2,7,9,18,20
- Withheld and overage point flagged
- Vertical Accuracy (flat open hard surface < 10cm RMSE)
- Horizontal Accuracy (< 15cm RMSE)
Hydro-Flatten Bare Earth Digital Elevation Model (DEM)
- 3D Breaklines for Hydro-Flatten
- 1m resolution
- GeoTIFF format
Data is provided as follows:
- Horizontal projection and datum is UTM or State Plane Projection in NAD83 (epoch 2010)
- Vertical datum is NAV88 using GEOID 12B model
- 1 km2 seamless non-overlapping tiles
- Vertical elevation is with 3 decimal places for elevation in meters
- Tile Index in ESRI shapefile
Data quality meets USGS LiDAR Specification 1.4 and exceeds QL2 requirements for 3DEP program.